Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Nature


          Max is pretty slow to get dirty but once he gets into it he is in the zone.  We met with some friends   
          and played in a little stream and got wet and dirty.  I love nature and don't take advantage of it
          the way I want to!  I always said I want to be a camping family and by golly we will be!!    

          I am also attempting to get back into documenting our lives - we are so richly blessed and there
          are so many sweet and good times I want to remember years down the road.   It's easy to
          forget them in the hussle and bussle of the day and I don't want that to be an excuse for not
          taking the time to capture these simple days and pleasures.   I am so glad I get to spend my
          days with Max.  I am one lucky mama :)